At Kevin Bass DMD Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Lansdale, we want our patients to know the benefits of using a high precision dental laser.
Did you know you can improve your dental experience dramatically by choosing laser dentistry? Laser dentistry promotes lesser bleeding and faster healing times. A dental laser is more accurate and comfortable than the basic dental drill.
Lasers are now used in many cutting-edge North Penn dental practices like ours for a broad range of services. Lasers allow dentists to be extremely precise when working on both tooth and gum tissue.
Dentists use lasers to:
- Remove decay while preserving more intact tooth material
- Firmly attach bonding material to a tooth
- Remove oral lesions or obtain tissue for biopsies
- Reshape receded gums
- Eliminate bacteria while performing root canals
- Increase the effectiveness of tooth whitening agents
Dental patients benefit with:
- Fewer stitches – some surgical procedures require no sutures when a laser is used
- Faster healing
- Lower risk of infection
- Decreased damage to surrounding tissue/bone
- Less pain – eliminates the need for anesthesia in many procedures
For questions about laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry or dental implants, call us today to schedule a consultation at Kevin Bass DMD Cosmetic and Family Dentistry serving Lansdale, Montgomeryville and North Penn. Services include dental implants, restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
Contact Kevin Bass DMD Cosmetic and Family Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):